As you know, the NBA, MLB, NHL and other major sports leagues and sporting events are suspended or canceled because of the coronavirus. All professional athletes are spending their free time working out, playing video games, learning how to play instruments, house choirs and more. Do you want to know which of your favorite players from your favorite teams are up to on social media?
Here you go:
- San Francisco Giants right fielder Hunter Pence is clearly enjoying his down time, and definitely about to put on some happy weight by eating Pringles, Tostitos and Cereal for starters.
- Chicago Cubs catcher Willson Contreras just took spring training baseball to a new level by doing batting practice from his driveway at home.
- Memphis Grizzlies forward Jaren Jackson Jr. might come back into the NBA as a player-coach doing an interactive series called Jr NBA that includes daily posts providing at-home basketball skills and drills that promote physical activity and character development!
- Miami Heat forward Meyers Leonard is not a fan of staying indoors during these times so he does a morning walk with various walking and stretching exercises.
- Toronto Raptors forward Serge Ibaka is spending his time flexing on all of us like showing off his NBA rings from his home in a form of a virtual studio talks about his routine at home and how he’s staying busy.
- Kansas City Chiefs fullback Anthony Sherman might have a future for podcasts or documentaries. This Super Bowl champion has a future in being a humanitarian due to his love for people and for God.
- How about the Tim Tebow household? They are experiencing an extreme role reversal in friendly competition called “Who did it better? Tim or his Wife”
- Another friendly competition with husband and wife is the laundry challenge. Is Gabrielle Union more clutch than Dwyane Wade?
- Now that Tom Brady is in Tampa Bay, teammate linebacker Jason Pierre-Paul is grinding as if the season begins tomorrow by keeping in shape and working out.
- Pittsburgh Steeler RB James Conner could be the next multi-sport athlete by being a part-time football player and full-time lumberjack in the off-season in tossing logs with his bare hands.
- Finally, a bond with your pet that we haven’t seen before. Inter Miami’s Ben Sweat and his dog are making music and spending quality time at home. Be on the lookout for a mixtape coming soon.
Stay safe and wash your hands…