Armory Art Center Fall Classes
September 5 @ 9:00 am - October 21 @ 5:00 pm
Session 1 Classes
Now through October 21, 2023
Dates/times and prices vary | Register here
Students of all ages and levels can enjoy learning a new skill from experienced faculty members in 12 state-of-the-art studios. Most courses run for eight weeks unless otherwise noted in the course description. One- and two-day workshops are also available, visit armoryart.org for details.
Brand-new classes include:
- Intro to Lapidary with Lee Miller
- Fundamentals of Abstract Painting with Ted Matz
- Surface Design with Ali Saunders
- How to Create Better Paintings with Hugh O’Neill
- Exploring the Art of the Self Portrait with Ryan Toth (Grades 6-12)
This fall, the Armory Art Center will continue to restore its Old Armory building, bringing the historic campus into the next chapter of its longstanding legacy. The renovations will not impact fall classes.