Hello Wrestling Fans! Hope you are all having a wonderful week. Diener & Flash did go to WWE Smackdown Live in Miami with the entire Kliq of the Squared Circle. Thanks to Ryan Mackey, Jay Cintron and Phil Paone for representing. The only thing we did not like about the show is too much of Shane McMahon. It was rumored that Shane was going to be phased out but maybe Vince has other plans. He did get a loud chant of “You Can’t Wrestle” throughout his promo in the beginning of the show. That was just “Too Sweet”…
As you know, Diener & Flash will bring you news and rumors from NJPW, ROH, IMPACT, WWE and AEW to keep everyone up to speed since the competition has beefed up in the last year. Let’s jump into some of the rumors circulating in the wrestling world.
- This past Tuesday, Maria Kanellis was hospitalized due to severe morning sickness from her second pregnancy. Complications included acute vomiting, headaches, and dehydration.
- Although Eric Bishoff is the new Executive Director of Smackdown Live, there were changes made by Vince McMahon on Tuesday. The man with the biggest grapefruits did not like how the show was written.
- It was reported that Kota Ibushi from New Japan Pro Wrestling injured his ankle in a match with KENTA formally Hideo Itami of WWE during the G1 Climax. He is still in the G1 Tournament and his ankle is getting better.
- In a rare shocker, The Partnership with ROH and NWA has ended. The NWA wants to pursue a stand alone series later this year with a well known network. It was an amicable split leaving the door open for both organizations in the Future.
- If you are hearing about Trish Stratus, then it means that it is true. Heavy rumors are pointing to her return to Summer Slam to face Charlotte Flair in her hometown of Toronto.
- And Finally, we saw the return of Rhyno back to Impact Wrestling. His non-compete with WWE ended on July 17th. The GORE is back!
Tune in next week for more up to date rumors from the world of Pro Wrestling. On behalf of Diener and Flash, we got to words for you… SUCK IT!